Doctor Who Vintage 1982 Waddingtons 200 Piece Fully Interlocking Jigsaw Puzzle Featuring Peter Davison And The Daleks
A mint example of a vintage Doctor Who 200 Piece Fully Interlocking Jigsaw Puzzle from 1982 Featuring Peter Davison as the Doctor, with the Daleks. The jigsaw when complete measures 43cm X 27cm, it is in mint condition, all pieces are present, they are all still very colourful and solid. The box is also in near mint condition, it is still nice and solid and very clean and colourful, with only the smallest amount of wear on the very tips of the edges. The image has been taken from an episode of the serial Resurrection of the Daleks, and was one of 4 different jigsaws produced to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Doctor Who. All in all a fantastic example of a very very Rare Doctor Who Jigsaw from yesteryear.
- Vintage Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle
- 200 Piece Fully Interlocking Puzzle - Measures 43cm X 27cm When Complete
- Made By Waddingtons House Of Games Ltd In 1982
- Mint Condition And Complete In The Original Box
- Featuring Peter Davison As The Dr, With The Daleks